Property Management Services
To protect the assets (the property or properties) of investors and homeowners. To provide professional and personalized management for each unique owner. To secure, screen and place the “right” tenant for each property in a timely and cost effective manner.
COMPLAINTS FREQUENTLY HEARD FROM OWNERS:
- Property Manager did not screen the tenant properly, and tenant is a constant source of frustration.
- Property Manager does not distribute Owners rent to them in a timely fashion
- Property Manger did not get authorization to execute costly repairs, with the Owner only finding out after large bills are presented for payment.
- Property Manager does not send monthly reconciliations.
- Property Manager does not send year end reconciliations, receipts for expenses or repairs so the Owner does not get all the benefits for all the deductions they should when filing their taxes.
- Property Manager lacks communication skills so the Owner constantly has to call for a status report on their property.
- Property Manager does not make the Owner aware of the actual condition of the property, as to if the tenant is actually maintaining their asset properly.
- Property Manager did not conduct regular site visits, owner not aware of damages occurring at the property.
WE HAVE THE ANSWER
- We make it a point to return all calls/e-mails within 24 hours- communication is key!
- We monitor all after hours calls to handle emergencies.
- We have a unique screening process that lowers and identifies potential problematic applicants.
- User and CPA friendly monthly statements that are available to you 24/7 by accessing our Property Management software.
- User and CPA friendly year end statements with receipts for any repairs made that are available to you 24/7 by accessing our Property Management software.
- We monitor and complete interior inspection every 90 days. We also photograph the interior and exterior of your property and e-mail you a link to access the report and view photos.
- We approach all repairs, maintance, and improvements with a logic, safety and absolute cost savings in mind.
- We have many vendors accessible to us 24/7 with contract rates. We then are able to pass the savings on to you.
- We have unique marketing plans in place to help secure a tenant in the quickest time possible.
- We get your permission before we make any major decisions.
- We are here to make your life simple with the utmost care and respect for you and your assets.
- We treat your property as if it were our own!
We offer 2 types of property management.
This is for the property owner that wants to manage the property themselves; they just need us to secure a tenant for them.
- Showing the property to all prospective tenants.
- Qualifying all applicants to include the following.
- Verification of income to include copies of pay stubs or alternative evidence of income.
- Review of prospective tenant’s credit report, eviction report, and criminal background report.
- Verification of applicant’s previous rental history.
- Review current bank statements.
- Preparation of all rental agreements and applicable disclosure documentation.
- Completion of move-in walk-thru for tenants to include photos.
Additional Ala Carte expenses are subject to approval by you only and, would be charged in addition to the above.
FULL-SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
This is for the Owner who wants no communication with their tenant. Who basically wants to sit back and collect a check on a monthly basis from the rents derived from their property.
- Following up with the tenants on a regular basis and as needed to ensure that their needs and the needs of your property are met.
- Preparation of monthly rental/accounting statements
- Preparation of year end reconciliation with receipts and 1099 issued.
- Direct deposit into your bank account of your proceeds of monthly rents.
- Every 90 days interior and exterior inspection and e-mail you a link to access the report and view photos.
- Showing the property to all prospective tenants.
- Screening and qualifying the applicants as included in the Ala Carte management plan.
- Preparation of all rental and disclosure documents.
- Completion of Walk-thru for tenant move-in and upon move out.
- Coordination of all necessary emergency and non-emergency repairs.
- Provide tenant with copy of CCR’s for the community.
- Registration of the tenants with the Home Owners Association.
- Respond to HOA violations and get the property into compliance to have HOA violation closed.
Scattered site property management is a very time consuming and expensive practice. In order for our management to be a success, we must employ the help needed to ensure that your property and tenants are supervised. With this help comes expense. Although we can never guarantee the actions or inactions of others, we certainly put every effort into motion to guard your asset. Although there is no perfect of failsafe process to make any 100% percent guarantee against loss, damage or vacancy, with our process that we implement, you will find there to be a lot less loss and more stability.
Please contact us for a customized quote to suit your individual needs.